Tuesday, August 27, 2024

I was asked to change my shirt.

I was asked to change my shirt.

My friend invited me to play a round at a course that I have never been to before. We both had the day off of work and I told him last week that I was going to try to play a round on Monday and he said there is a nice place near him that has a deal on non-holiday Mondays.

When I checked in to pay, the guy behind the counter asked if I had a different shirt because they have a rule against branded shirts that aren't golf logos.

I know that I am poor and a trash golfer, but I have NEVER had an experience like that. I was allowed to play but I was asked to make sure that I looked at the dress code next time. I shot a 113 and lost 5 balls, so I doubt they would want me back anyhow.

TL;DR a private course that is open to the public didn't like my shirt.

submitted by /u/MonarchNF to r/golf
[link] [comments]


from popular links https://ift.tt/DYaf7Cu
 I was asked to change my shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment